Monday, October 24, 2011

Intelligent or Asinine Request?

So, Im getting ready for the work week ahead. Its a Sunday night, kids are having baths, hair washed, getting the back packs all organized.


Emma approaches me with an offer.


"Mommy, before you say 'no'......" ok, this has to be bad already... "before you say 'no', what do you think of this idea. You know how I have trouble getting up in the mornings for school? Well if I wake up STRAIGHT AWAY...jump right out of bed...will you pay me 50 cents a day?"

Huh. I mulled this over. DO I take her up on this and life gets very very easy in the mornings?
I ponder on how my daughter may be a potential millionaire in the future, as she pulls in all the suckers who fall for her hairy brainstorms....



"There is no way you are getting a red cent off this lady, little girl! Now get to bed so you CAN wake up like a normal person....on time, and HAPPY to boot!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment